The origin of the story Climate Change Pandemic! (1)
Since the beginning of this month, preparations have been quietly underway to reproduce the terrifying Corona pandemic series, but this time under the name “climate disaster”, passing through the same stages that the Corona pandemic has gone through, including: early warning, mobilizing abundant information and mastering its presentation methods, and inciting terror and panic. The mobilization of unilateral media, seeking the assistance of scholars, activists and community leaders, exaggerating the magnitude of the disaster and its devastating effects that will come on the planet and consume millions, and address the countries of the world that the disaster is fateful, and that it threatens all countries of the world, rich and poor, and that the countries of the world must stand united To confront the disaster, and assure them that there are ready-made advanced solutions that will help save the planet and future generations, and raise the slogans of equality between people wherever they are, and the right of the poorest countries to obtain the help of rich countries to secure the necessary protection in the face of this disaster, just as happened in the manufacture of the Corona pandemic.
Political leaders, scholars, and the media form the sides of a triangle of terror that never ceases to provoke fear among peoples, in order to achieve many political goals, such as addressing internal conditions, foreign military adventures, tax increases, economic transformations, electoral conditions, or other goals.
These stages will be repeated in other upcoming pandemics, as part of a plan that has been prepared to push the world’s countries, institutions and companies to interact with the United Nations in implementing its plan to transform the world. In this series, we try to clarify what is going on, and put it in its correct context, on the occasion of the launch of the COP26 climate conference in Glasgow, Britain, at the end of last month, and it will continue until the 12th of this month.
Climate change story
Since the middle of the last century, which was full of transformations and conflicts that followed the Second World War, the phenomenon of expecting many major natural disasters that would strike the world has spread, and the interesting thing is that this prediction was made by well-known scientists and researchers who are known for their efficiency and scientific integrity, and in some Sometimes at the hands of political leaders, and major media outlets were quick to publish the most prominent studies and reports that expected these disasters to occur, and these three parties (political leaders, scientists and the media) form the sides of the triangle of terror that never ceases to provoke fear in the hearts of peoples, to achieve many political goals, Such as addressing internal situations, foreign military adventures, tax increases, economic transformations, electoral conditions, or other goals.
If we go back in memory to review the climatic disasters that occurred before, we would find that they were sufficient to destroy humanity several times many years ago, for example:
- In November 1967, the American newspaper “Salt Lake Tribune” published that a terrible famine would strike the world by 1975, and the mentioned date came, and the famine did not occur.
- In August 1969, the New York Times reported that everyone would be gone into a cloud of blue vapor by 1989.
- In October 1970, the American daily “Redlands Facts” reported that the Ice Age would begin by the year 2000.
- In July 1971, the Washington Post reported that the United States would suffer from water scarcity in 1974, and would work to ration water distribution, and would suffer from food shortages by 1980, and would work to ration it.
- In 1972, Brown University published research that predicts an ice age by 2070, and in January 1974, the British Guardian newspaper reported that the ice age is approaching rapidly, and after 5 months, the American magazine TIME published Another ice age will start in 1974.
- In July 1976, The New York Times reported that the Cold Age would begin in the same year.
- In April 1980, the Noblesville Daily Ledger in Indiana, USA, reported that the year 1980 would witness acid rain that would kill life in the lakes.
- In January 1978 AD, the New York Times reported that the world is heading to cold and it will last 30 years, in contrast to NASA data, which indicated that there is a slight trend of warming that will start from 1979 AD.
- In September 1988, Agence France-Presse broadcasted news that the Maldives would be completely submerged in water within 30 years, and here is the Maldives in its place after more than 40 years.
- In June 1989, the Associated Press reported that rising seas in 1989 would “obliterate” nations by the year 2000.
- In March 2000 the British “Independent” published that children will not know after 2000 AD what snow is.
- In December 2002, the Guardian reported that the world would face famine within 10 years.
- In February 2004 the Guardian reported that Britain will have a Siberian climate in 2020.
- In June 2008, the Associated Press reported that the Arctic would be ice-free by 2018, and in the same year, former US Vice President Al Gore warned that the Arctic would be ice-free by 2013 CE.
- In July 2009, The Independent published Prince Charles’ statement that he had only 8 years left to save the planet, and quoted former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown as saying that he had 50 days left to “save the planet from catastrophe”.
- In December 2009, USA Today reported that the Arctic will be ice-free by 2014.
- As for the Guardian, it reported in July 2013 that the Arctic would be ice-free by 2015, and in December of the same year it said that it would be 2016.
- In 2014, the “Washington Examiner” published a statement by the French foreign minister saying that there were only 500 days before “climate chaos”.
And here is British Prime Minister Boris Johnson warning – in his speech to the ongoing climate conference – that the world will say goodbye to entire cities, and stated that Miami, Alexandria and Shanghai will all be lost under the sea waves due to a possible 4 degree heat increase.
Finally, in this context, it is necessary to mention the horrific cry made by the United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres, at the current climate conference, by saying, “From the depths of the oceans to the tops of mountains, from melting glaciers to extreme weather events, ecosystems and societies across world to destruction,” stressing that this conference “must be a turning point for people and planet.”
It is noted from these numerous previous and subsequent statements that:
- It is issued by people of great political and scientific weight, which increases its credibility with the people, and the media audience’s follow-up and influence on it.
- It is always adorned with the clothes of science, scientific research, and studies by specialized centers, so that it is more convincing, and blocks the way for the skeptics who find no place or voice for them.
- It works to spread terror and panic in human society in a way that usually leads to economic mobility and social changes that are not insignificant.
- It enjoys wide media coverage, and in reputable media institutions, it publishes information attributed to its sources, without working to scrutinize it, presenting it to other specialists, and without following it up afterwards.
Despite the many previous expectations that we presented, and their failure and miscalculation turned out, the media and society still deal with new events in the same superficial way that they dealt with previously, and this ultimately works in the interest of the parties behind the dissemination of this information, and manage their activities locally, regionally and internationally, not For the sake of the people who always pay the price.