SEA Manager (f / m / d) at SYZYGY in Hamburg or Munich
We are looking for digital marketers with passion, initiative and personality.
Because we are convinced that it is much more fun to work with people on projects that you respect and appreciate. With us you should feel comfortable and enjoy coming to the office or home office. We support a creative and productive way of working and never forget how important work-life balance is.
- You are responsible for the personal support of well-known customer accounts.
- You are responsible for the planning, implementation and optimization of performance-oriented SEA campaigns (search, YouTube, GDN, remarketing).
- Your job includes continuous monitoring, analysis and active optimization of the campaigns during the runtime as well as the creation of reports, preparation of results and customer presentations.
- You will advise your customers strategically and professionally on all aspects of Google Ads and Bing Ads products.
- You will take on the creative design of strategies and products around the topic of SEA and will support you in New Business Development.
We offer that
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours: Do you want to start later in the morning or leave earlier in the evening? No problem, our flexible working hours make it possible.
- Office or remote: the choice is yours. With our state-of-the-art hardware you have full flexibility. Decide for yourself whether you want to work classically at your desk, comfortably in our lounge or prefer to work remotely.
- Further education and development: Take part in trainings and conferences to further grow professionally and personally – use your personal budget of EUR 1,000 pa and choose for yourself which option best suits your development goals.
- Work in the most beautiful offices in the north and south: In Hamburg you will design marketing strategies with a view of the Alster, Jungfernstieg and the town hall. In Munich you plan workshops for your customers with a view of the green – the best of both directly between the north and south of the English Garden.
- Varied tasks, space for your ideas and interests and the opportunity to learn from each other – in Lunch & Learn or in cross-team specialist meetings.
- We like to have a good time together. Whether at the summer party, at the Christmas party, at the agency breakfast or with a spontaneous after-work beer.
- Be always mobile, whether during the week or on the weekend – with your subsidized HVV or MVV ticket.
- Your well-being is important to us: More exercise through our regular running, yoga and fitness sessions – ergonomics with well-equipped workplaces – mental health with a counseling program (EAP) and the work-life service to deal with stressful professional and private situations better to cope with.
- Take time for your heart project: In addition to your regular vacation, we support you with up to 2 social days per year, on which you can volunteer.
- Power for in between: With meal vouchers for lunch together, sweets and snacks, coffee specialties, cold drinks of all kinds and one or the other ice cream order.
What you bring with you
- You have several years of professional experience in SEA and an understanding of all online marketing channels.
- You have extensive experience in performance marketing and retargeting.
- You have strong analytical skills and a great affinity for numbers.
- The safe use of MS Office, Google Ads, Bing Ads and Google Analytics are just as natural for you as your experience with image management and tracking systems.
If we could arouse your curiosity:
Simply send us your documents by email to [email protected] or call: +49 (0) 40 881414-10.
SYZYGY Performance Marketing GmbH is an agency of the internationally active SYZYGY GROUP.