Campaign Manager / Ad Manager (m / f / d) at Weischer in Hamburg
Strong strategies, competence and expertise. These are just some of the attributes that are needed to market the online advertising space of the largest cinema operator websites, as well as cinetainment and gaming portals in Germany. As a leading provider for the marketing of these digital advertising spaces, Weischer.Online GmbH sets the highest standards in order to enable its customers to get the greatest possible income from online and mobile advertising. And: As part of Weischer.Media, one of the leading media companies in DACH, Weischer.Online GmbH networks the online and offline world across all channels. The company realizes advertising campaigns across all channels in an entertainment-related premium environment. “Something to do with media”? – Nothing. Because the digital marketing of advertising needs a system.
Our team in Hamburg is now looking for a Campaign Manager / Ad Manager (m / f / d) to strengthen it.
- You are responsible for booking, monitoring and evaluating online advertising campaigns
- Well-functioning advertising media are the be-all and end-all. Accordingly, the constant quality control of our ongoing advertising campaigns is in your hands
- You coordinate with our sales team or the customer in order to achieve the optimal and best possible placement of the online campaigns
- You are happy to help our customers with technical questions
- In order to illustrate a success-oriented and transparent control of the advertising campaign, you will create reports and analyzes both for internal use and for our customers
- You have already gained your first professional experience in campaign management or in the online area
- You have a technical affinity for campaign delivery and campaign optimization – ideally, you have been able to gain initial experience with ad servers
- You have a basic knowledge of HTML
- You are confident in dealing with MS-Excel, Word and PowerPoint and you have a good command of English
- You like to work analytically with numbers as well as independently and independently
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Altona with a fantastic view of the Elbe
- Flexible working hours and working in the mobile office
- A highly motivated team that looks forward to your support
- Enjoy great films “for free” in the cinema, train at a discounted rate at Fitness First and benefit from our offer for company bicycles
- An in-house café with a large selection of salads, sandwiches, desserts and ice cream or in a colorful mix of group teams for lunch (“lunch bingo”)? You can find it all with us!
Curious? Then take a look at our homepage in the career section.
We look forward to your online application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations Nicole Strike / HR Manager