For a luxury kitchen.. Learn about the latest designs for the most comfortable and relaxing seating areas
Beirut- The recreational seating area in the kitchen is one of the central places in the kitchen, and it is one of the places that specialists in the field of design and decoration care about, and it is one of the best ways to help reshape the kitchen and make it more comfortable and modern.
The kitchen is especially important for women because they spend most of the day in it, so they try to make it practical and more flexible to meet all their requests, and the food or coffee corner in the kitchen is one of the most important and most modern touches, and it is a modern and flexible solution for small kitchens, and it also brings the family together to eat fast food, which makes the rest The house is cleaner.
Interior designer Rania Al-Kush says that installing an “island” (a multifunctional table in the middle of the kitchen to facilitate its transportation within the framework of the “work triangle”, which includes the refrigerator, dishwasher, and cooking space) in the middle of the kitchen, and adding this special open session makes the kitchen one of the places that can be spent More time with the family.
It also helps to add some multi-functions that make the kitchen a multi-use place, where it is used for dining, as work surfaces, to finish some work, or to receive close friends for a cup of coffee in an intimate atmosphere without being bound by formalities.
This place gives the kitchen a distinctive shape and an ideal decoration and is suitable for small and large spaces. It also gives a feeling of warmth and increases the family atmosphere and intimacy among family members; Where you can eat fast food, while the mother prepares the food or cleans the dishes, in addition to its attractive shapes and available in many materials that fit modern and classic designs.
What are the most important kitchen table designs?
Interior designer Rania continues, explaining that there are a variety of elegant forms, including wooden designs, marble, or a mixture of wood and marble. Care must be taken to choose them in different colors that fit with modern kitchens, including calm, classic and neutral colors.
center seating area design
If the kitchen is large or medium in size, there is space to design this corner on the letter “L” and this makes it easy to add the rest of the design in the middle of the space.
Family breakfast nook
Many people want to take advantage of this corner to eat breakfast, so they put the so-called “kitchen bar” – which is an outside space for the kitchen that makes it open to the rest of the house and may include seats in a simple design) – but it has a high side and another side a little lower, and the high side contains granite marble To add a charming touch to the kitchen decor.
At the bottom, it contains shelves for arranging cooking utensils, while the lower side contains a simple “L” sofa, with an elegant wooden table and a few seats. To complement the interesting decorative touches, cushions can be added in the same color as the fabric used in the seats.
Simple and distinctive design for the kitchen
Simplicity is always the title of beauty. This design expresses this rule. This design is in the middle of the kitchen and does not take up much space. The lighting is very suitable with the black marble color of the table top, and to complete the decor, some accessories can be added, such as colorful plant pots.
Compact décor and geometric design
It is distinguished from the rest of the designs, by adding geometric patterns, it is really the idea of merging kitchen decorations with geometric patterns, so the place becomes a unique piece. And if it is painted black, it will catch the eye and it is preferable to add a piece of granite on it.
Design a living area in a spacious area
This design needs a very large kitchen. Because it is huge and contains part of the comfortable seating and food preparation area. White leather upholstery for the seats may be used to add a modern and elegant touch to the kitchen décor. It is considered one of the very luxurious designs that cost a lot of money to implement.
Simple wooden designs
Practical, beautiful, inexpensive, and features a wood finish. And with the presence of black granite marble that gives a luxurious look to the kitchen décor. It also has small side cabinets and shelves that help organize the kitchen, and drawers for arranging spoons and small utensils.
It is a unique appearance and gives warmth with the addition of light well, and the design is closed on all sides, but it is not practical and unhelpful sometimes, but it is different.
Useful tips for choosing your modern kitchen
After learning about the various forms of multifunctional kitchen sessions that add a sparkling touch to your kitchen decor, it is necessary to obtain some necessary tips provided by interior designer Rania Al-Kush:
- Distribute the kitchen lighting as much as possible throughout it while maintaining that the session is the center of the lighting so that you can accomplish your tasks while sitting there.
- Remember that you can do without the dining table, if this corner is freed from unnecessary things, and add sheets when eating.
- If the kitchen space is very small, you can choose shapes that are higher than the floor, because they reflect an elegant touch to the décor, and you can choose chairs with thin legs so that they do not take up visual space.
- Distinguished chair designs can be chosen to complement the wonderful decor of the kitchen, taking care to decorate the session with cups, colorful kitchen utensils and also colorful flowers.
- If there is no concrete column in the kitchen and the kitchen area is very small, you should not add a fixed corner, and choose furniture for the session that is not fixed, to add an area of space that gives a sense of comfort and calm.
- If the kitchen area is medium or large, you can benefit from the presence of the concrete column and perhaps put some shelves on it to put household items with vases and some decorations to decorate the kitchen. This is because the concrete column constitutes an obstacle in the various interior designs for decorations, and is considered one of the annoying things, especially in small spaces, because it is located in the middle of the house and can only be removed by decorative tricks.
More design and decoration