Social Media Advertising Manager (w/m/d) bei prettysocial in München
Prettysocial media GmbH is a provider of branded content marketing solutions. We have been successful on the market as a specialist mediator since 2014 and are experts when it comes to the distribution of advertising content via the social channels of well-known media brands. As a pioneer of “branded content”, prettysocial uses the positive radiation effect of suitable media brands as the sending medium – this so-called “halo effect” contributes significantly to the success of our campaigns.
We are looking for you to further expand our ad management!
Are you a social advertising professional and do you use your knowledge to help us continuously develop our campaigns and our customers? Do you know your way around Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Co like in the back of your hand? Perfect! Then we are looking for you to strengthen our digital advertising team in Munich or Berlin.
As a young, innovative company and a team that has been working successfully in the media environment for many years, we offer you independent work with a lot of freedom and creative options.
Help us with …
- … the planning, implementation, optimization and reporting of our paid media and branded content campaigns in the field of social media advertising
- … the development of new social advertising concepts for new and existing customers
- … project management, consulting and the development of existing and new customers and campaigns
- …. the back office for maintaining orders, credit notes, invoice entry and inventory lists
- ….. and inspire your colleagues and our customers with innovative strategies and great ideas
What we want …
- A completed apprenticeship, degree or professional activity in the field of digital media, media studies, business administration, computer science, business informatics or in a similarly relevant area
- You have at least two years of relevant professional experience in the field of social advertising, digital advertising or performance marketing
- You are characterized by analytical, conceptual and creative thinking as well as a structured way of working
- You have a strong understanding of numbers and very good analytical skills
- You have extensive experience in dealing with the Facebook ad manager
- You value personal responsibility and like to show initiative
- You are a real team player
- Experience in dealing with Google Analytics and tracking technologies would be an advantage
- You have an open, friendly and confident demeanor, closely followed by a goal-oriented way of working that is clearly characterized by performance and success.
- You work solution-oriented and use your wealth of ideas for the success of the team and your customers.
- Your strong negotiating skills, hands-on mentality, flexibility and good English make you stand out.
What we offer you …
- Exciting and diverse projects with well-known customers, agencies and publishers from a wide variety of environments and industries
- An innovative company whose growth you can participate in.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile work!
- If you want, we will also invest in your development – whether professionally or personally.
- Absolutely flat hierarchies, space for developing ideas and a great small team with digital specialists.
The company is based in Munich, with sales offices in Munich, Berlin, Copenhagen and Amsterdam.
Could you imagine working for us? Then we look forward to your application.
Another small request: Send us your application only online, stating your earliest possible starting date.
Please contact: Oliver Fahle, [email protected] and if you have any questions in advance, please call us at any time: +49 171 2758479
Thank you and see you soon, hopefully!