Senior Manager of Ad Management (m/w/d) bei Interactive Performance Deutschland in Hamburg
Are you a professional (m / f / d) in advertising and revenue management and enjoy optimizing and analyzing numbers?
Then you’ve come to the right place as
Senior Manager of Ad Management (m/w/d)
As Senior Manager of Ad Management (m / f / d) you are an important part of the team and at the interface between account management, sales and technical service providers. In addition to the entire delivery strategy, you are responsible for the correct tracking and optimization of our campaigns – in the setup as well as in ongoing campaign operations. You give support to colleagues in Account Management and our customers on all questions relating to technical implementation and optimization. You use your creative potential to solve technical problems that arise every day.
Your area of responsibility:
- You will take on responsibility for the strategic development of ad management and thus a decisive role in the ad operations team.
- Your area of responsibility is the implementation of the digital advertising campaigns in the respective ad servers or programmatic advertising technologies (display, mobile, native, video)
- Your tasks include the campaign set-up, reporting, analysis, optimization and the derivation and implementation of recommendations for action for digital campaigns
- For all programmatic campaigns, you set up the programmatic deals and optimize the inventory in terms of economic and qualitative parameters
- You are in demand when it comes to the conception and setup of tracking solutions, post-click and on-site measurements
- You are in constant contact with marketers, website operators and creative agencies
- Working with external service providers (e.g. Oracle, Integral AdScience) is also part of your job
You should bring this with you:
- You have at least three years of professional experience, ideally in the ad server management of a marketer or agency
- You are very familiar with ad server technologies (DFA / DCM, Adition, etc.)
- You are well versed in dealing with SQL databases and ideally Power BI
- Your English is just as good as your MS Office skills, especially Excel
- You are committed, able to work in a team and enjoy what you do – just like us
- You simply convince us: Because you want to make a difference in your new dream job.
What we offer you:
- Working in an established company with a familiar working atmosphere and flat hierarchies.
- You benefit from flexible working hours and the possibility of working on the move.
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas and help shape processes
- Innovative and demanding customer projects in the digital environment
- Individual development and career prospects
- A modern workplace with high-quality equipment
- A young, flexible and motivated team
Does that apply to you?
Then we are eagerly waiting for your application documents including salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to you!