Ad Manager (m/f/d) at DATAZULU in Hamburg
DATAZULU GmbH is a specialist in data-driven advertising.
Founded in 2019 as a response to accelerated digitization and an increasingly automated, data-focused media landscape, DATAZULU focuses on three service areas:
- Consulting: From strategy to implementation to optimization – we advise on all aspects of digital advertising.
- Data control: Reach the right target group at the right moment with the right message. The data-based campaign control demonstrably increases relevance, conversions and efficiency.
- Impact measurement: We make the impact contribution of all measures measurable – holistically, across all channels.
We are currently looking for a full-time
Ad Manager (m/w/d)
Your job with us:
- You implement the online campaigns of our advertising customers independently and on schedule
- You are the central contact for our customers and able to answer all technical questions about online advertising media and ad integrations
- You will work actively on the development of innovative marketing concepts and process optimization in a team
- You are responsible for quality assurance of the advertising material and advising our customers on the technical implementation of campaigns
- As the interface between campaign management, customers and marketers, you always have an overview
- You develop and implement customer-specific tracking concepts
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of “Technical AdManagement” at media providers, online marketers or in similar companies
- You have a sound technical and operational understanding of ad server systems and ad tech in general
- Technical topics inspire you; breaking new ground, too!
What we offer you:
- a modern, open and young company with flat hierarchies and flexible remote work options
- a highly motivated, collegial team
- a varied area of responsibility in an innovative technology company
- a modern, listed location directly at the Hamburger Stadtpark