Before the anniversary of the January revolution.. Sisi issues new decisions and a wide interaction with it
Cairo- Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi issued directives to the government to raise the minimum wage and approve two additional bonuses for employees, with the start of appointing 30,000 teachers annually for a period of 5 years, which sparked a wide interaction on social media regarding the decisions that come days before the anniversary of the January 25 revolution. The second 2011.
According to a statement by the official spokesman for the Presidency of the Republic, Bassam Rady, Sisi met today, Tuesday, with Prime Minister Mostafa Madbouly and Minister of Finance Mohamed Maait, and during the meeting, “the draft budget for the next fiscal year 2022-2023” was reviewed, and the following decisions were issued:
- Raising the minimum wage to 2,700 pounds (one dollar equals 15.7 pounds).
- Approval of two bonuses, the first is a periodic bonus for employees who are addressed by the civil service law at 7% of the job wage, and the second is a special bonus for workers not addressed by the civil service law at 13% of the basic salary.
- Increasing the additional incentive for both those who are addressed by the Civil Service Law.
- Announcing the appointment of 30,000 teachers annually for a period of 5 years, in order to meet the needs of developing the education sector.
- Adopting a new additional incentive to develop teachers in the education sector, bringing the total to about 3.1 billion pounds.
- Allocating an amount of 1.5 billion pounds to finance the additional quality incentive for faculty members and their assistants in universities, centers, institutes and research bodies, as well as financing the implementation of the new law on the salaries of full-time professors.
- Incorporating the specialties of dentistry, physical therapy and nursing into the previous decision to raise the remuneration for internship doctors, which is paid to them during the training period in the internship year.
– Hamada Al-Ashkar (@alashkar_hamada) January 18, 2022
President #sexy He directs to raise the minimum wage to 2,700 pounds and approve two bonuses
President Sisi also directed the appointment of 30,000 teachers annually for a period of 5 years#Long live _ Egypt _ long live _ Sisi
— Mahmoud Moussa (@MMousa) January 18, 2022
– Ahl Masr Newspaper (@ahlmasrnews0) January 18, 2022
The statement also touched on the position of tax revenues for the first half of the current fiscal year, which witnessed a growth rate of about 17% over the same period last year, and an increase of 5% over the target, knowing that taxes constitute about 75% of state revenues.
During the first minutes of the new package of decisions, the “#Sisi” hashtag appeared on the social networking site “Twitter”, which appeared days after the “#Go_Sissi” hashtag was issued, days after the Egyptian President’s statements during the Youth Forum in Sharm El-Sheikh on the Red Sea coast, That he was ready to leave his position if the Egyptians decided to do so.
And this January 25 marks the 11th anniversary of the January 25, 2011 revolution that toppled President Hosni Mubarak after 3 decades in power, and after 18 days of the revolution and the sit-in in Tahrir Square and chanting slogans calling for “live, freedom, and social justice” after The spread of poverty, corruption and injustice for decades.
Activists and tweeters linked Sisi’s decisions to the anniversary of the revolution, describing them in tweets and posts on their personal accounts on social media platforms as just “painkillers”, in order to give people a glimmer of hope, and they continued to support the hashtag “#Leave_ya_Sisi” in their tweets.
Al-Sisi is thinking when he throws at the people 2,700 pounds as an increase to the minimum wage, we will praise him for that, I mean!! These are nothing but sedatives
— 🦋Butterfly🦋 (@logy_2011) January 18, 2022
– Nour Sabri (My third alternate account) (@nour_mohamed21) January 17, 2022
I can’t shut up, boss!!
People kept eating the skeletons and manhood of chicks!!
— Aly Hussin Mahdy (@AlyHussinMahdy) January 17, 2022
— Moataz Matar (@moatazmatar) January 17, 2022
Press and media sources told Al-Jazeera Net correspondent that there were instructions issued to satellite channels, newspapers and news sites to expand on the new decisions, to circulate those instructions to all programs and to repeat them extensively.
Those identical sources confirmed that these decisions are aimed at calming Egyptian public opinion, especially after the recent price increase that affected all foodstuffs, including food supplies and consumer goods, and increasing the burdens on citizens.
Source : Egyptian media + Social Media