MARKETING MANAGER PROGRAMMATIC (M/W/D) bei WallDecaux in Berlin
Wall GmbH is the specialist for street furniture and outdoor advertising. We are part of the global JCDecaux Group, the No. 1 in the industry. Our company equips the public space of its partner cities with future-oriented street furniture, which is refinanced through outdoor advertising. With our high-quality and innovative street furniture, we increase the quality of information and life for millions of people. Our service employees, who clean, service and care for our street furniture, ensure the high quality of our services for the cities. Through our WallDecaux sales brand, we market our portfolio of analogue and digital poster media in around 50 German cities, including the metropolises of Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne and Munich.
WallDecaux’s marketing department consists of several teams with more than 30 colleagues. Strategy and market research, marketing communications and media solutions work closely together to make the WallDecaux brand visible and tangible and to support sales.
As Marketing Manager Programmatic (m/f/d) you are the link between the programmatic and the marketing team.
- Development of the programmatic marketing strategy for WallDecaux.
- Coordination of all marketing activities for the programmatic team and link between programmatic and marketing team.
- Communication: Development of sales-supporting communication measures to increase awareness of the products, services and digital opportunities, in particular for lead generation, as well as conception, moderation and evaluation of workshops and events and development of the content of sales documents and presentations
- Responsibility: Development and control of internal and external communication activities (training, PR, events, LinkedIn, association/BVDW, case studies) as well as design and support of digital sales strategies and product developments
- Content: Conception and implementation of specialist and blog articles, presentation storylines, newsletters and white papers as well as content, conceptual and strategic support and further development of the website content
- Strategy: Analysis and evaluation of developments in the digital and media sector as well as technologies and target groups to derive strategic recommendations
- Driving force: Close cooperation with the Programmatic product management and the digital sales team to further develop the digital and programmatic offer as well as to identify strategic partnerships and develop new business opportunities
- The focal point: digital marketing evangelist for national marketing and sales activities as well as for initiating and coordinating international sales and marketing projects with JCDecaux global and our SSP technology partner VIOOH
- Completed vocational training or university studies, ideally with a focus on marketing, media or communication
- Professional experience as a marketing manager in the programmatic environment. Ideally at a DSP, SSP, data provider or media marketer
- We require well-founded know-how in the digital or media area – as well as a good understanding of programmatic, martech and data – experience in digital and content marketing as well as in the area of CMS is desirable
- Analytical thinking and sovereignty in the development of creative ideas and digital products and you have a feel for brands, media and people
- You are characterized by a high level of initiative and a structured way of working and you are communicative
- Very good knowledge of MS Office required as well as business fluent English skills, both spoken and written
- A company with visions in the advertising industry and the associated social responsibility
- Flat hierarchies and a pleasant working atmosphere
- Employee development and training programs
- Opportunities for development and room for creativity
- Modern working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- employee events
- HelloFreshGO fridge
- Good transport connection
- Mobile citizen office
- Company Bike
- Health management (health days, eye test, flu vaccination, etc.)
- A permanent employment contract
- 30 vacation days
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply online now with a CV and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!