SENIOR DIGITAL SALES STRATEGIST (M/W/D) bei WallDecaux in Berlin
Wall GmbH is the specialist for street furniture and outdoor advertising. We are part of the global JCDecaux Group, the No. 1 in the industry. Our company equips the public space of its partner cities with future-oriented street furniture, which is refinanced through outdoor advertising. With our high-quality and innovative street furniture, we increase the quality of information and life for millions of people. Our service employees, who clean, service and care for our street furniture, ensure the high quality of our services for the cities. Through our WallDecaux sales brand, we market our portfolio of analogue and digital poster media in around 50 German cities, including the metropolises of Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne and Munich.
The Digital department has our hat on when it comes to our digital screens throughout Germany. We are working flat out to make our cities more digital, modern and better connected with each other.
The department currently consists of 15 team members and is expected to continue to grow in the coming years. That is why we are looking for a Senior Digital Sales Manager (m/f/d) to further strengthen our position.
- Sales responsibility: independent agency and customer advice, existing customer development and new customer acquisition (digital & programmatic out of home)
- Customer focus: Conception and implementation of digital and programmatic marketing and campaign strategies as well as analysis and interpretation of reports to derive further recommendations for action
- Strategy: Analysis and evaluation of developments in the digital and media sector, markets and competition as well as technologies and target groups to derive strategic recommendations
- Driving force: Close cooperation with product and data management for the user-centric further development of our digital and programmatic offer
- Optimization: Project participation for optimal price and product strategy as well as internal process improvement
- Communication: Conception, moderation and evaluation of workshops and events as well as content development of sales documents and presentations
- Team player: As a digital evangelist, you work closely with key account management, business development and marketing
- Completed vocational training or university studies, ideally with a focus on marketing, media or communication
- 3 years of professional experience is desirable, ideally in the digital agency environment or in the marketing of digital advertising campaigns (display, mobile, search, etc.)
- You have a network in the digital industry (digital and media agencies, DSP, etc.)
- We require well-founded know-how in the digital or media sector – experience in programmatic advertising is an advantage
- Analytical thinking and sovereignty in the development of creative campaigns and digital products
- You are characterized by a high level of initiative and a structured way of working and you are communicative
- You have excellent presentation skills and a feel for brands, media and people
- Very good knowledge of MS Office required as well as business fluent English skills, both spoken and written
- A company with visions in the advertising industry and the associated social responsibility
- A permanent employment contract
- A modern workplace & home office
- Flexible working hours
- 30 vacation days
- Flat hierarchies and a pleasant working atmosphere
- Open feedback culture
- employee events
- Opportunities for development and room for creativity
- continuing education programs
- Company bike
- Health management (health days, eye test, flu vaccination, etc.)
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply online now with a CV and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!