Junior Ad Operations Manager w/m/d bei madvertise in Berlin
madvertise media is one of the most innovative mobile marketers and specialists for mobile today
Advertising in the DACH region. We act with our offices in Berlin, Milan and Paris
at European level and lead an international team. We are known for eye-catching branding opportunities through rich media ads, pre-rolls or mobile specials and we offer our customers a strong product portfolio for their campaigns in the mobile channel.
Why are we looking for reinforcements for the AdOps team?
Very easily. One of our dear AdOps colleagues is leaving us after several years and therefore we want to take young talent back into our team.
Where do I have to go and who do I work with?
The position is in Berlin in our new HQ on the quiet Engeldamm, where you will work together with experienced colleagues in the AdOps & Integrations team. The team is responsible for campaign management and thus has a significant influence on monetary success. At the same time, you will get to know and understand the special features of the areas of programmatic and performance, so that you can develop a clear focus here. If you already have knowledge of both programmatic and direct business, all the better.
What are your tasks?
- Creation and planning of campaigns
- Independent monitoring and optimization of campaigns and deals as well as
- Analysis of campaign results and derivation of corresponding recommendations for action
- Creation of analyses, forecasts, reports
- Testing of advertising materials
What do I have to be able to do and bring with me?
- An affinity for numbers and technical contexts
- Interest in the mobile advertising market, ad technology and the media landscape
- At best, you have previous knowledge of SSP and DSP platforms
- Personal initiative and analytical thinking as well as a strong team player mentality
- Strong communication skills, since as an interface manager you communicate both internally and externally
- As a digital native, you can easily handle mobile devices
- Good Excel and English skills complete your profile
What does madvertise offer?
- You will experience team spirit in a dynamic company with short
- decision paths
- Very good development opportunities and exciting projects
- Lots of freedom to push your own things
- Open corporate culture and modern working environment
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Employee benefits:
- smartphones and laptops
- Regular national and international team events
- drinks and fruit
Where can I find more information about madvertise?
How can i apply?
CV, cover letter including information about starting date, desired salary and certificates to: